How to enter
- Choose the category you wish to enter
- Follow the online instructions including payment
- Attachments can be uploaded to support your entry
- 10 DVDs will be required to be sent to us before 14 September 2012 to support your entry
- Once you have completed your online entry, you will receive a confirmation email with your entry reference number.
- When submitting your DVD(s) and CD(s) you must clearly mark them with your entry reference number, programme name and category and send them to us by 14 September 2012
- DVDs and CDs must be sent to:
Greater London House
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE UNABLE TO RETURN ANY CREATIVE MATERIAL
- Qualifying period: the show's first transmission must have been between 16 September 2011 and 17 September 2012
- Entry deadline: 14 September 2012
- One online entry form and payment is required per entry
- The cost per entry is £285 + VAT
- Please supply the necessary DVD material appropriate to the category you are entering before the entry deadline
- A channel/programme can be entered into any number of categories but the judges reserve the right to re-allocate any entry which in their view has been incorrectly categorised
- The correct entry information is the responsibility of the entrant. Broadcast is not liable for errors in listings that are the result of incorrect information on the entry form so accuracy is essential
- Approval must be sought by the entrant if submitting an entry on behalf of someone else.
What happens next?
- At all times, entries are treated entirely confidentially. Judges must declare any interest they have in any submitted entries and they will not be involved in judging those entries.
- The shortlist of entries will be announced on 27 November 2012
- All short listed entries will be required to provide additional footage in the form a Digi Beta clip of the programme excluding Best Independent Production Company, Best Post Production House and Channel of the Year which will be required to submit a Digi Beta show reel.
- The winners will be determined by a panel of top level industry figures in November 2012
- The winners will be announced at The Broadcast Awards on 30 January 2013 at The Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, London. The event will start at 6.30pm.
- For more information call the Awards team on 0207 728 5506